- Next story “Computational Law” lecture on Computational Law + Blockchain Festival 2019
- Previous story Computational Law as an Engineering Discipline
- “Digital legal consultant”: joint MCLL + BSU Juriclinic project
- Slides for “Model-driven law” lecture
- “Model-driven Law. Ontological modeling as a critical part of the digital transformation of law and action-centric legal ontologies”.
- Slides for “Computational Law. Definition, problems, methods. ‘2020” lecture
- “Computational Law. Definition, problems, methods”. Lecture for BSU students and teachers
Life long experience of software engineering, architecture and management. LegalTech and Computational Law evangelist. Author and developer of the Model-Driven Law conception. Researcher in AI, NLU, computational epistemology. Founder of the Minsk Computational Law Lab.
Research blog: https://anticomplexity.org/