- Next story “Computational Law” lecture on Computational Law + Blockchain Festival 2019
- Previous story Computational Law as an Engineering Discipline
- “Digital legal consultant”: joint MCLL + BSU Juriclinic project
- Slides for “Model-based law” lecture
- “Model-based Law. Ontological modeling as a critical part of the digital transformation of law and action-centric legal ontologies”.
- Slides for “Computational Law. Definition, problems, methods. ‘2020” lecture
- “Computational Law. Definition, problems, methods”. Lecture for BSU students and teachers
Life long experience of software engineering, architecture and management. LegalTech and Computational Law evangelist. Author and developer of the <strong>Model-Based Law</strong> conception. Researcher in AI, NLU, computational epistemology. Founder of the Minsk Computational Law Lab.
Research blog: <strong><a href="https://anticomplexity.org/">https://anticomplexity.org/</a></strong>