Computational Law: state, problems, methods. Lecture in the High Tech Park Belarus
Minsk Legal Hackers Meetup at Business Incubator HTP Belarus, Feb 15, 2019
Lecture by Yehor Churilov.
A brief introduction to the discipline of Computational Law: an overview of the problematics, current state of research, theoretical underpinnings, computational methods and prospects.
– Place of Computing Law in LegalTech
– What problems does CompLaw solve and can solve?
– Evolution of the discipline
– Scientific underpinnings and engineering methods
– Law as code and law as data
– Social effects: challenges and the future